Dedicated service and support.
All of our customers benefit from the following:
- Automated Toner replenishment.
- Delivery and installation of all equipment.
- On-site operator training on all new products.
- 98% of calls fixed first time.
- A planned preventative maintenance program.
- Maximum 4 hour response time for service calls.
- All original manufacturers toners and parts.
- Freephone equipment support help line.
- Organised service support database.
- Regular product and performance reviews.
- Equipment replacement policy.
- Quality control officer.
- Recycling program.
Customers come to us frustrated with forever price rises, stressed with equipment and set-ups that don’t fulfill their needs and worries if an engineer will turn up when needed.
Customer feel inspired once we organise solutions that transform the way they move documents, they are pleased to be fulfilling their objective to reduce carbon footprint and costs, when they experience the service with Bowden they are so grateful to have found us.
Bowden Digitec take managed print seriously, so you don’t have to, we do this by having fully Epson trained team, with 150 engineers with an average response time of 2 hours, who cover the whole of the UK and Ireland. With over 24 years industry experience and a can-do culture you’re sure to receive a first class experience every step of the way. We have bespoke management software systems and a full auditable trail of service history and have a proven strategy to make sure you are always well looked after. Full toner monitoring is standard.