Leasing options made simple.
Looking across the whole of the market for the best rates, service and process to suit each customer situation ensuring the best deals are obtained, keeping your bottom line for other priorities. Rest assured that you are in good hands as Bowden maintains a valid consumer credit license.
Get up to 10% in savings when leasing a photocopier from us.
We can offer short term hire options to suit your printing needs.
Sometimes a project or event is being organised within businesses, so they may require a short-term hire, which can be accommodated with our in-house leasing option. Our smooth process will leave you feeling in control and content at all stages.
Longer term hires available for new businesses; however we have a leasing arm that can support new businesses that meet the criteria, meaning you can access new equipment which offers the latest in technology and additional reliability.
The convenience of owning your own photocopier.
MORE INFORMATION AND FAQ's
MANAGED PRINT SERVICES
How to decide on a photocopier service & maintenance contract.
Maintenance contracts can vary between companies and it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully.
Ask yourself the following:
- What will the contract cover?
- Will it be a fixed-fee per month or will it be based on usage?
- Are the costs of parts and labour covered?
- Are consumable costs included?
- Will you receive a replacement if your photocopier malfunctions?
- How quickly can a technician be on location?
- Will the price of your contract increase over time?